Within 1 to 10 Days of Signing your Contract
Within 1 to 10 days of signing your contract at the MEPS, you will sit down with your recruiter and complete your Initial Orientation.
Your recruiter will give you specifics, but at a minimum you should bring your Future Soldier Kit, a copy of your contract you received at MEPS, and any question that you may have for your recruiter.
It is recommended that Parents, members of your Family, and anyone who influenced your decision to join be present. Some of the things you will discuss will be:
- your individual guarantees
- your projected ship date to Initial Active Duty Training
- the requirements of the Physical Fitness Assessment
- contact requirements between you and your recruiter
- schedules for Future Soldier Training Functions
- the Future Soldier Referral Program
- maintaining your physical, mental, and moral eligibility
- proper use of your Future Soldier Identification Card (USAREC Form 601-210.25)
- answering any question that you have at that time
Click here to access online training and links to assist you in preparing for Initial Entry
Register for Future Soldier Training System account
Future Soldier Training Program
The Future Soldier Training is now available.
Interested in earning a promotion, or even more as a Future Soldier?