What not to Bring
- Privately owned vehicles
- Expensive personal items – jewelry and costly watches are hard to safeguard during training.
- Nonprescription drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Steel hair picks
- Razor blades
- Weapons of any type, including pocket knives
- Obscene or pornographic material
- Alcoholic beverages
- Playing cards/dice/dominoes
- Cigarettes/tobacco products/vaping paraphernalia
Click here to access online training and links to assist you in preparing for Initial Entry
Register for Future Soldier Training System account
Future Soldier Training Program
The Future Soldier Training is now available.
Interested in earning a promotion, or even more as a Future Soldier?